For applications requiring “moderate” lifting forces, we offer lifting bags with 3 bar (43 PSI) inflation pressure.
These bags are very thin (12mm/0.47”) and due to the vulcanization manufacturing process the final product is highly homogeneous and guarantees a long service life (more than 10 years in some cases).
- Excellent UV resistance
- Excellent Ozone resistance
- Vamac : for temperature up to 140°C
- FDA additional coating: for “food industry” application
- Square models : 2500 * 2500 mm
- Rectangular models : 5500 * 2500 mm
- Circular models dia. : 2500 mm
Because of the assembly process, a “dead area” (= no inflation zone) is located around the edges of the lifting bag.
This dead area has to be deducted from the working surface of the bag before calculating the available lift force.
The inflation stem can be placed on the face or the edge. If on the edge, a short tube of copper with a quick connect coupler at the end will be provided; or an integrated steel insert where a stem will be mounted.
Note : The inflation stem located on the edge will increase the “dead area” dimensions.
Pronal can manufacture several bag shapes such as:
Other shapes on request
- Applying braking force in paper manufacturing machine
- Clamping of reels for handling
- Lifting and moving theater set
- Handling (clamping) of bottles (neck)
- Press muds in water treatment station
- Handling delicate parts
- Roller braking
Pronal low pressure lifting bags implementation