For applications requiring low lift forces and therefore low inflation pressure, Pronal offers lifting bags made of Polyurethane (PU) material.
Due to the manufacturing process – high frequency welding – they can be designed in various shapes so they can be easily installed in all types of machines.
Those lifting bags are very thin (2-3mm) and can therefore be integrated in very narrow spaces for “soft” applications.
Low pressure lifting bags are made of PU and welded by high frequency welding process.
- Elasticity / flexibility (even at very low temperatures – min. -50°C)
- Good abrasion resistance
- Highly resistant against hydrocarbons
- No limit of dimensions
- Up to 0.5 bar (7.25 PSI) working pressure
Pronal can manufacture several bag shapes such as:
Other shapes on request.
- 0.2 bars max working pressure for bags made of PU sheet (no fabric reinforcement)
- 0.5 bars max working pressure for bags made of PU coated fabric
- Clamping layers of composite during ski manufacturing process
- Sealing of jars during powder product filling
- Pushing of car roof during gluing operation
- Sealing of bigbag
- Work using a high stroke lifting bag
- Grinding arm guiding
- Guide a fabric
Pronal low pressure lifting bags implementation: