Lifting loads till 12 t (13.2 US tons) at 1000 mm height (40” lift height)
As pneumatic jacks, PRONAL CLC can be used for application with moderate loads and requiring high lift, such as cars, trucks, farm machinery, and even small aircraft.
The CLC lifting bags are ideal for many rescue and recovery operations.
Cylindrical in shape, they are very stable when fully inflated.
- Lifting height up to 1000 mm / 40”
- Insertion height of less than 50 mm / 2”
- Due to internal straps, the lifting bags do not bulge out and provide for a flat to and bottom surfaces
- The lifting power is constant during the entire lift
- Four standard sizes with capacities from 3 to 12 metric tons
- Inflation controllers with relief valves,
- Inflation hoses
- Used with all types of soil
- Inflated by air only
- Can be used in addition to other lifting cushion
- High burst pressure – safety factor of 3
- Each bag is equipped with safety relief valve
- Inflation controllers with safety relief valves
Pronal low pressure lifting bags (pneumatic jacks) implementation